Elm Tree Community Primary School is a specialist school catering for children who have a statement for Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties.
At Elm Tree School we pride ourselves on providing an exciting and stimulating curriculum that engages all our children and allows us to meet the individual needs of each and every child. We are a caring school where each child is valued as an individual and their achievements, big or small, are recognised and celebrated. All staff work hard to provide the best for our children, families and the community.
Admin Officer - Permanent - 32.5 Hours - Grade 3
Accountabilities/Responsibilities – appropriate for this post:
Provide routine clerical/administrative support including:
- Provide general clerical and administrative support, including word processing, minute taking, filing routine correspondence, distributing mail, basic reprographics.
- Maintaining and updating manual and computerised records including, for example, records of free school meals, school trips, registers etc including related data input.
- Undertake reception duties including answering telephone and responding to routine queries.
- General welfare support, where required, including liaison with staff and parents.
- To work within school policies and procedures.
- To contribute to the provision of an effective environment for learning.
- To support the promotion of positive relationships with parents and outside agencies.
- To attend skill training and participate in personal/performance development as required.
- To take care for their own and other people's health and safety.
- To be aware of the confidential nature of issues.
Closing date 04/04/19 at 12pm. For more information and to access an application form please click here.